We have done our risk assessment to make sure the salon is as Covid secure as possible for everyone. Just a few reminders please:
* Wear a face mask. Staff will be wearing a visor.
* All work station have been set 2m apart and will be sanatised between every client. We have a screen at the reception desk.
* Please us the Hand sanitiser at the door as soon as you enter and there are more all around the salon.
*Attend your appointment alone as, we will not have a waiting area for anyone else. Only one parent per child's appointment.
* Clients must wait outside or in cars until their appointment time or until their stylist is ready at the door for them.
* No refreshments served but you can bring your own.
*Clean gowns, towels, aprons, gloves and sanitised equipment will be used for every client.
* All magazines and leaflets will be removed from the salon.
* Appointments only, No walk in clients.
* IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL...PLEASE RE ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT.